Technical Officer – Agricultural Instruction
Level 1.3, $58,698 – Level 1.4, $61,376 per annum (PSCA 2019)
WA College of Agriculture – Denmark are seeking to establish a pool of Technical Officers – Agricultural Instruction for fixed term (full-time or part-time) and casual vacancies which may arise.
Technical Officers – Agricultural Instruction possess the skills to deliver training to upper secondary aged students in a commercial farm setting in the daily operation of the farm enterprises and assist in the development and implementation of the farm plan. Technical Officers – Agricultural Instruction assist with maintaining enterprises on the farm which may include livestock management, dairy, pasture management, horticulture, landcare, mechanics and infrastructure maintenance.
- hold a current Western Australian C-Class driver’s licence and obtain as soon as Practicable other Western Australian vehicle driver’s licences appropriate to be able to operate the range of vehicles in operation at the site
- obtain a current Department of Education Criminal Record Clearance prior to commencement of employment
- obtain or hold a current Working with Children Check
- complete the Department’s training in Accountable and Ethical Decision-Making
- provide evidence of eligibility to work in Australia for the term of the vacancy
- Complete an Application for Employment
- Complete the Employee Details Form
- Complete the Contact Details for New Employees
- Complete the Superannuation (Super) Standard Choice Form
Send all of the above documents together with your CV to: ManagerCorporateServices.Denmark.WACoA@education.wa.edu.au
In order to commence work within the Education Sector, you will also need to:
- Be cleared to work via the Department of Education Nationally Coordinated Criminal History Check
- Obtain or hold a current Working with Children Check
Job Description Form
We look for people who share our values of educating the rising stars of the agriculture sector in an exceptional specialist school that the industry values, protects and nurtures.
Within an agricultural context, our mission is to develop in students the skills, knowledge and attitudes to reach their full potential and contribute positively to society. In return, we offer competitive salaries, flexible working arrangements, comprehensive salary packaging options, attractive leave provisions and training and career development opportunities. This is on top of living and working in this amazing part of the south coast!
Updated: 22 April 2021