On successful completion of their 2-3 year program, students may graduate from the WA College of Agriculture, Denmark with the following:
- Western Australian Certificate of Education
- Statement of Results from the School Curriculum and Standards Authority
- A selection of nationally recognised Certificates to Level 2 from the Rural Production, Metals and Engineering, Automotive, Forest and Forest Products and Food Processing (Wine grape growing) Training Packages.
- Record of Achievement from WA College of Agriculture, Denmark on Units of Competency achieved
- Statement of attainment listing units of competency that contribute to an incomplete AQF qualification.
Post College Destinations
The flexibility of programs offered at the College gives those students who wish to pursue tertiary studies the opportunity to graduate with an ATAR score and continue on to University or enrol in a TAFE course.